Frequently Asked Questions
SmartPoints are now PersonalPoints based on the latest nutrition science for our Points algorithm. We now factor in even more nutritional info that guides you towards foods higher in healthy fats, fibre and protein, and lower in added sugars and saturated fats.
- We will be transitioning our products in new packaging over the next 6-8 months starting in November 2021.
- For a few months while we sell through stock, there might be products in the current (Smartpoints 3 icon) packaging in the market at the same time as the new packaging.
- Most snack products are not changing in points values so current packaging with Smartpoints is still relevant.
- When members scan the barcode via the WW App, the relevant PersonalPoints will appear.
- Yes, the Chocolate Hazelnut Cream Wafers and the Chocolate Malt Balls have both changed to 3 PersonalPoints.
- If these products are still being sold in the current packaging then we will place a sticker on the Smartpoints icon with the updated and correct PersonalPoints value.
All new WW cookbooks will now contain the new scan and track feature which helps to make tracking even easier for members via the QR codes - which will be added to each recipe for quick, seamless tracking in the WW app. All members need to do is simply open their camera on their smartphone and hover the device over the QR code to track the recipe under the new PersonalPoints Plan within the WW app.
All recipes from WW cookbooks launched prior to 2022 have now been loaded within the WW app so Members will be able to search any recipe title (via the WW app) search function to view the recipe, their PersonalPoints value, and to be able track recipe within the WW app.
New cookbooks launching from January 2022 onwards will include a PersonaPoints range (for each recipe) to help Members locate the recipes that will best fit within their personalised plans along with QR codes for scanning and tracking each recipe within the WW app.
From Tuesday 28th September 2021, our new website no longer requires customer accounts. To shop with us, simply enter your shipping details at checkout. Most website browsers will remember your details and auto-fill once you start typing.
We accept Visa & Mastercard credit cards as payment methods and we now also have Shop Pay.
Shop Pay helps you check out faster when you’re shopping by automatically filling in your saved payment and shipping information when you enter your email address at checkout. It remembers your details for the next time you shop with us.
Shipping fees for Australia and New Zealand are calculated based on the delivery address and the weight and dimensions of the parcel.
Receive FREE SHIPPING on all orders over $99.00 (only valid at the time of purchase and cannot be applied once the order has been placed. Cannot be combined with any other offers unless explicitly noted.)