Makes 5 | Prep: 5 minutes | Cook: 10 minutes
6-7 PersonalPoints range per brownie
Don’t be fooled - this isn’t a waffle recipe! These are brownies, cooked on your waffle maker in just 2 minutes each - forget the oven! We’ve used the WW chocolate hazelnut spread to create a thick brownie batter that’s lower in PersonalPoints than traditional brownies. Yum!
- 160g WW chocolate hazelnut spread
- 2 eggs
- 2 tbs monk fruit sweetener
- 45g self raising flour
- 15g dark chocolate chips
- Preheat the WW Mini Waffle Maker. Lightly spray both cooking surfaces with oil.
- Combine spread, eggs and sweetener in a medium bowl (do not overmix). Gently fold in flour until mixture just comes together.
- Pour 2 heaped tablespoons of brownie batter onto the bottom cooking surface of waffle maker. Sprinkle one-fifth of the chocolate chips over the top (see tip). Pull cover down to enclose brownie. Cook for 2 minutes, or until set. Carefully transfer brownie to a plate using a rubber spatula and cover with a clean tea towel to keep warm. Repeat with remaining batter to make 5 brownies in total, lightly spraying cooking surfaces with oil in between. Serve warm or at room temperature.
- Sprinkling chocolate chips over each brownie Instead of mixing through the batter, ensures that each brownie has an even amount.
- Sprinkle with icing sugar, to serve.