Makes 2 | Prep: 10 minutes + Freezing
5 PersonalPoints per poptail
GF, DF, NF, VEG, V
Nothing screams Summer more than an Aperol spritz, but add in an orange popsicle and you’ve got yourself the most refreshing and fun afternoon aperitif. Bite in as you go, or let the orange flavours infuse into the spritz as you sip away, you choose!
- ⅓ cup (80ml) freshly squeezed orange juice
- 40g fresh orange, chopped into 1cm pieces
- 4 nips (120ml) aperol liqueur
- 200ml prosecco
- ¼ cup (60ml) soda water
- 2 orange slices (optional)
- To make popsicles, divide orange juice evenly between 2 x ¼ cup (60ml) capacity WW popsicle moulds. Divide orange pieces between moulds, pressing to submerge into juice as much as possible. Place lid on top and freeze for 6 hours, or overnight, until frozen solid.
- Divide aperol, prosecco and soda water between 2 x 2 cup (500ml) capacity cocktail glasses and stir to combine. Place orange slices (if using) into glasses. Carefully release popsicles from moulds and place into glasses. Serve.