Makes 8 | Prep: 15 minutes | Cook: 25 minutes
4 SmartPoints on Green and 3 SmartPoints per muffin on Blue & Purple
- 3 eggs, lightly beaten
- 150g 99% fat-free plain yoghurt
- 3 tsp olive oil
- 3 tsp whole grain mustard
- 90g wholemeal flour
- 3 tsp cornflour
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 140g skinless chicken breast, cut into 1cm pieces
- 12 green olives, pitted and sliced
- 2 green shallots, thinly sliced
- 70g grated light Jarlsberg cheese
- Preheat oven to 180°C. Combine eggs, yoghurt, oil and mustard in a medium bowl. Season with salt and pepper. Fold in flour, cornflour and baking powder. Add chicken, olives, shallots and two-thirds of the cheese. Stir to combine.
- Place 8 WW silicone muffin moulds onto a baking tray. Divide mixture evenly among moulds, sprinkle with remaining cheese and bake for 20-25 minutes, until muffins are golden and a skewer inserted into centres comes out clean. Stand for 5 minutes before gently turning out onto a wire rack to cool.
Cook’s tip: Light Jarlsberg cheese is available in blocks at some local supermarkets, or delicatessens.