Makes 8 | Prep: 15 minutes + resting | Cook: 15 minutes
4 SmartPoints per scroll on Green, Blue & Purple
- 250g white bread mix
- 1 garlic clove, crushed
- 1 bunch finely chopped fresh flat-leaf parsley
- 40g mascarpone cheese
- Prepare bread dough following packet instructions.
- While dough is resting, mix garlic, parsley and mascarpone in a medium bowl until combined. Season with salt and pepper.
- Preheat oven to 200°C. When dough has doubled in size, turn onto a lightly floured surface and roll out into a rectangle about 20cm x 40cm. Position dough so that the longer sides are horizontal. Spread mascarpone mixture evenly over dough, leaving a 3cm border on the top long side. Starting from the top long side, roll up dough into a scroll. Cut scroll evenly into 8 pieces.
- Place 8 WW silicone muffin moulds onto a baking tray. Place each piece in moulds, cut side up, twisting them slightly to fit. Bake for 15 minutes, or until golden. Stand for 5 minutes before gently turning out onto a wire rack to cool.
Cook’s tip: You can use reduced-fat oil spread instead of mascarpone cheese, if preferred.