Makes 8 | Prep: 15 minutes | Cook: 20 minutes
3 SmartPoints on Green and 2 SmartPoints per pizza on Blue & Purple
GF, VEG, NF
- 200g cauliflower, cut into florets
- 1 egg, lightly beaten
- 30g grated Swiss cheese
- 2 tbs pizza sauce
- 2 tsp dried oregano
- 2 x cup mushrooms, sliced
- 8 x cherry bocconcini cheese
- 4 cherry tomatoes, quartered
- Baby rocket leaves, to serve
- Preheat oven to 200°C.
- Process cauliflower in a food processor until a coarse rice texture forms. Wrap cauliflower tightly in a clean tea towel and squeeze hard to remove excess moisture. Transfer to a medium bowl. Add egg and Swiss cheese and stir to combine. Season with pepper. Place 8 WW silicone tart moulds onto a baking tray. Divide mixture evenly among moulds. Use the base of a glass to press mixture firmly into moulds. Place tarts onto a baking tray and bake for 10-12 minutes, until lightly browned.
- Brush each pizza base base with pizza sauce, sprinkle over oregano and top evenly with mushrooms and bocconcini. Bake for a further 8 minutes, or until bocconcini is melted.
- Gently turn cauliflower bases out of cases. Top pizzas with cherry tomatoes and rocket to serve.
Cook’s tip: To save on prep time, buy cauliflower rice from the fresh produce section in major supermarkets.