Serves 1 | Prep: 10 minutes | Cook: 4 minutes
4-6 PersonalPoints range per serve (2 potato bakes)
GF, NF, VEG
Perfectly portioned and full of flavour, these mini potato bakes are a superb side for a roast dinner.
- 2 tsp light thickened cream
- 1 small garlic clove, crushed
- ½ small eschalot, finely chopped
- 125g unpeeled baby potatoes, very thinly sliced (see tip)
- 2 tbs grated parmesan cheese
- Mix cream, garlic and eschalot in a small bowl. Season well with salt and pepper.
- Divide half the potato slices evenly between each egg poacher insert moulds, layering slices on top of each other. Pour ½ teaspoon each of the cream mixture over the top of potato slices. Sprinkle over 1 teaspoon each of the parmesan, making sure to spread some around the edge (this will help to create a crispy edge). Divide remaining potato slices evenly over the top. Pour over remaining cream mixture and top with remaining parmesan (don’t worry if potato bakes stick out, they will compress during cooking).
- Place egg poacher insert into the WW omelette maker and close lid. Microwave on High (100%) for 4 minutes, or until potatoes are cooked and parmesan starts to brown around the edges.
Carefully remove potato bakes from the egg poacher insert using a cake server. Serve hot.
- A mandoline will work best to slice potatoes. If you don’t have one, use a vegetable peeler.
Recipe developed by WW Food Content & Database Specialist - Katherine Christie